Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time for a Little Catch Up

As I mention below, the Travel Channel had a marathon of Samantha Brown episodes. So, to highlight some of my favorite aspects from the shows I missed:

New Hampshire: It was nice to see Samantha's family! And that breakfast place which serves Green Eggs and Ham sounds delicious--and I'm not a breakfast person.

Miami: Despite the fact that the hotel room looked like a padded cell, it was huge and beautiful. If I stayed there, I wouldn't leave the room! Which would thus negate the purpose of vacationing in Miami, right?

San Francisco: Umm, who wants to go to a restaurant where they won't even tell you the menu? I mean, I guess it's adventurous, but I am not an adventurous eater. I like what I like and I'd like to make sure the restaurant has it. Besides, what if someone is allergic to what you serve? Like a peanut allergy where even it was in the same kitchen as the peanut oil it could be dangerous. Sounds good, but I'll go to a place with menus.

And seeing Sam's family in New Hampshire and her friends in Miami makes me wonder: what does hubby do while she's away? I know she's married as she's mentioned leaving him at home. Will he ever accompany her? I mean, they'll have to send her to a romantic spot some time!

No comments: