Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh, And If You'll Give Me One Second...

It feels weird not doing a Legally Blonde the Musical: The Search for Elle Woods recap. I enjoyed those! Oh well, I guess I should start counting down to America's Next Top Model.

Anyway, I went to pick up my sister today and when I turned on the radio, there was a Legally Blonde the Musical commercial on! They were advertising Bailey and talking about the show. They played a few clips, including "Legally Blonde Remix." I'm wondering if that was actually Bailey singing since it didn't really strike me as Laura Bell's voice. I guess I'll go see it again with Bailey in it. I've seen other shows three times (coughBeautyandtheBeastcough).

Also, Seth's column this week talked about watching the final episode with Bailey and her sister. Apparently, they didn't tell the sister Bailey had won! Read the column for her reaction and some stories from the creators of [title of show].

No comments: