Sunday, July 20, 2008

Your Attention Please!

For anyone who has been reading my Guide to Fanfiction, I've decided to move it. It can now be found at mackenziew.wordpress.com. I've decided it would be better suited over there and I can keep this blog to mostly my opinions about other things, lately TV. The original posts will remain on this site, but all future ones will be on that site.

I'll also take this time to say that I do want to read your opinions. I want this to be a two-way street. So don't hesitate--post away! (Though be forewarned--if I find any posts rude or offensive, I will not tolerate it). Right now, there is still about a day left to vote for who you want to be the next Elle Woods! (Laura Bell Bundy had her last performance tonight). Also, I want to know where you want to visit, both in the US and internationally!

No comments: