Friday, June 19, 2009

48 Days to Go: There Is Life Outside Disney

No, really, there is. Not that my family's found it, but we know it exists. We've had to venture out into the great world known as Orlando, Fl, for a few things. Okay, mostly for Mass, but we usually end up eating lunch out on the outside as well. Don't be afraid to venture outside of Disney's boundaries for a meal or two, if you can. I wouldn't advise taking a car service because those fares make DISNEY look like a bargain. But there is a rental car service on property if you don't bring your own car. My family's eaten at the Olive Garden and Sizzler down there. And the Sizzler was a real treat because honestly, they don't exist up here in New York anymore. I remember when I graduated kindergarten, half my class ended up celebrating there. But I digress...

So, get out. You'll need the stretch.

And the change of food.

No comments: