Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Glee Project 2

Yes, I started watching "The Glee Project" last year because of Damian McGinty--who went on to win. And while I've contemplated starting a drinking game revolved around Damian's appearances in Glee (one sip if you see him, two if he gets a line, down it if he gets a song), I've decided to watch the second season of "The Glee Project." And yes, I'm going to recap it. What else is there for the summer after all? 


So, let's see who's going to win the chance to grace McKinley High School in Season 4. 

3 comments:

Bcas77 said...

Can't believe I found your blog again! I'm pumped to read your recaps from the beginning this summer :) Have you given a preliminary thought to whom you'd like to win?

Allie Brim said...

Hey, welcome back! Stay tuned around June 5th for the first recap.

I have a post coming up with my first impressions to their first video. But I think this year is the girls' year to lose.

Bcas77 said...

I totally agree on that count. Also, have you noticed how similar some of the cast are in appearance to the current glee cast? Charlie looks fairly similar to Cory in my opinion. Coincidental I'm sure, but I'm sure it will come up.