Thursday, April 28, 2011

America’s Next Top Model: All Stars

The CW has renewed America’s Next Top Model for a Cycle 17 and 18! So I’ll have another year of recaps.

But Cycle 17 will be really interesting according to the article I read. It seems it’ll be the All-Star edition. Now, I thought this meant that they were going to bring back previous winners and have them compete. It would work too! There would be sixteen winners. Now, it wouldn’t be fair to the newest winner to be placed right back into the competition, so that would knock out Brittani/Molly/Kasia/Hannah/Alexandria. And Adrienne has burnt her bridges with Tyra, erasing her from Top Model history. That would leave an even 14 contestants. Now that would be interesting.

But the All Stars will actually be past contestants coming back to try again. And that sounds cool as well. Now, who should come back? Here are my choices. Now, I started watching the show in Cycle 5, so I can only comment from then on.

Cycle 5: Coryn, Kyle, Kim and Nik.

Cycle 6: Joannie, Mollie Sue, Brooke and Jade (just for the hell of it)

Cycle 7: Megg, AJ, Eugena and the twins!

Cycle 8: Brittany, Dionne, Natasha and Jael (could you imagine her and Jade together?)

Cycle 9: Ambreal, Heather, Lisa, Bianca and Chantal.

Cycle 10: Aimee, Claire, Katarzyna, Fatima and Anya

Cycle 11: Isis, Elina, Lauren Brie and Analeigh

Cycle 12: Fo, Tahlia, Allison, Celia

Cycle 13: Sundai, Jennifer, Erin and Laura.

Cycle 14: Alasia, Jessica, Angelea, and Alexandra

Cycle 15: Lexy, Esther, Kayla and Jane

Cycle 16: Monique, Jaclyn, Ondrei and Kasia

Those are my choices. I didn’t take ages into consideration, as I’m sure quite a few of my choices have actually aged out. Ondrei is the only person I considered who had initially walked away because she walked away to get help. Time for a second chance! But any combination of these contestants would be great.

Who do you think should be in the “All-Stars”?

No comments: