Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Fan Rants

Because this is the internet and what else was the internet made for?


In my "The Glee Project" update, I noted that I was starting a drinking game around Damian's appearances in "Glee." And Tuesday's Whitney tribute marked the second episode in a row where Damian was not seen. I don't even know if he was in it! Of course, he's a guest star and doesn't have to be in every episode. Vanessa Lengies as Sugar hasn't been in the past two episodes either.


But Damian hasn't gotten such great storylines. I don't think his career has gotten the boost he hoped for from being on "Glee." Most people I've encountered still know him from "Celtic Thunder" and are now following him on "Glee." I know of the comments on Television Without Pity's forums. And they aren't too favorable to Damian. If anyone knows of boards that are, please let me know.


As glad as I was that Damian got "Glee" and was moving upwards, it's become clear he's not moving anywhere. At least in my opinion. It seems those in Celtic Thunder have more going on than Damian. That they are more in the public eye. 


So I wonder if "Glee" is the best for Damian's future. Of course, it's not my call. 


Only my 2 cents. 

2 comments:

Bcas77 said...

He actually wasn't in either of those episodes, you're correct. He was sick during filming.
http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Saturday_Night_Glee-ver

The fifth line under trivia says as much.

Allie Brim said...

Ahh, that explains it.

Though it doesn't explain why he hadn't had a story since Valentine's Day.