Monday, August 8, 2011

The Glee Project Update

There will be a delay in my recap of this week's episode of "The Glee Project." I was not feeling well yesterday and went straight back to bed when I returned home from Mass. I did not wake up until well in the evening and then ate dinner really late. By the time everything was said and done, it was well into the second airing of "The Glee Project." I thought my sister was taping it for me as our DVR was recording but she wasn't. Surprisingly, Oxygen was not showing it in the early morning hours.

I shall have to wait until FiOS puts it on demand so I can watch it. I do know who is going home--I realized my sister wasn't taping the episode in time to watch the last ten minutes or so of the show. But I won't comment on the elimination until I see the episode.

4 comments:

Bcas77 said...

I look forward to your recap! Any idea when that will be? I'm not entirely sure when FiOS posts episodes, as I've never heard of it before! Hopefully it's not on Thursday like Hulu!

Allie Brim said...

It will be up within the next few minutes! Fortunately, FiOS put it up the day after it was aired. I'm glad someone is reading my recaps.

Bcas77 said...

Oh goodness, I was searching for TGP stuff and I saw your recap of the Marissa elimination, and I decided I needed to read them all! Since Damian and Cameron were my two favorite, I like the insight you have for Damian!

Allie Brim said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my recaps!

And I'm glad I helped. I sometimes worry that I focus too much on Damian, but I have been following his career since he was about 14 years old! I've watched him mature from a young boy singing "Puppy Love" to a young man singing "Home" and "Standing on the Corner." If you want to see more of Damian, I highly suggest looking up Celtic Thunder!

PS: I hope you liked this week's recap.