Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome!

I am a college graduate boldly going...where a million college graduates have gone before!

I'll be honest. I never really saw myself getting into the whole "blogging" thing. I have my own personal diary, which of course I will keep. I've been keeping it since I was nine and I'm not going to give up now. But over the course of the past few months, I realized that I have opinions. I have my takes on things. And I figured why not share them?

Aren't you lucky!

So, what to expect? Anything really. I'll share what I'm reading, what I'm watching, what I'm listening to...Warning, I tend to shy away from the mainstream radio. I'm a fan of Broadway musicals, so be prepared for that. In fact, June 15th is the Tony telecast. And I'll be providing my commentary on the ceremony (and perhaps peppered with my sister's comments. The two of us during an awards show is pretty interesting).

So, here's to good things to come!

No comments: