Sunday, May 31, 2009

67 Days to Go: Coronado Springs Resort

Since I finished off the value resorts, I thought I'd make entry number four in my Disney hotels series another moderate resort like the Caribbean.

Coronado Springs Resort is designed to evoke a Southwestern spa resort. It is also designed to evoke a Mexican heritage, shared in the Southwest United States. The rooms come with double queen beds, a TV, coffee makers (ooh, another Disney tip), refrigerators, and other amenities that are making me wonder if I want to stay in Pop Century.

Besides finding various food in the market place, there is also the Maya Grill. There are several pools, complete with their own snack bars. A fitness center and spa is also located on property in case you want to work away all the time spent in the parks. Believe me, they can be draining.

You know, doing these series and seeing how short some of these entries are because I haven't been to the resort have made me make a resolution: I will stay at all Disney resorts. I promise.

No comments: