Friday, September 10, 2010

My HIMYM Prayers Have Been Answered!

No, they aren’t revealing the mother.

But my requests to give Ted a serious love interest and to stop the one-episode hussies have been heeded! Entertainment Weekly announced that Jennifer Morrison, Dr. Allison Cameron from “House, MD,” will be joining the cast of How I Met Your Mother in the recurring role of Zooey. According to the article, Zooey and Ted will clash over a historic building Zooey wants to preserve but Barney’s company wants to tear down to put their own building…that Ted’s designing. And the producers have promised some romantic overtures.

I, for one, am excited. Ted hasn’t had a serious relationship since his and Robin’s ended with the second season. I understand the 3rd season was Ted focusing on being single and Barney’s wingman again. But we’re starting up the 6th season in two weeks. It’s time to advance Ted. And I think Zooey sounds like an interesting and intriguing character. And Cameron was one of my favorite characters on House, so I’m excited to see Morrison tackle this role!

2 comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

приятно было остановится у вас в блоге))

Sy said...

I've never really watched "how i met your mother" but I love "house", so I might have to catch this season.