Thursday, August 28, 2008

A New Season Already?

I can't believe it but it's almost September, meaning that the TV season will be starting again! Usually I'm more excited, but I think due to the writers' strike cutting last season short, I lost that enthusiasm in between the long weeks or months for new episodes. However, I'm looking forward to the return of the shows. I won't recap all the shows I watch, but later I'll find out what you want.

But I will be recapping America's Next Top Model, which starts next Wednesday! I can't wait--they are returning to the two hour season premiere format, so we'll have an elimination right away. Also, I heard that there's an ACTUAL tranny (unlike Dominique, who just looked like one) on the show. First a plus size model and now a possible transgender one? Tyra's making waves!

No comments: