Monday, September 21, 2009

Little Note

With the television season fully starting this week, I just want to take the time to remind you of the shows I will be recapping this season:

-How I Met Your Mother
-America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 (Already in Progress)
-Glee (Already in Progress)
-CSI: NY

Depending on how I like it, I may also start recapping the ABC show "Flash Forward."

I have decided that yes, five years is a good life for a laptop and will be getting a new one. However, I am waiting for next month because there should be some good discounts on Dell laptops coming my way at that time. I do not think I can wait for Windows 7 so I should have the new laptop sometime by mid-October. Because of the situation with my laptop, the recaps may be delayed a few days and because of how loaded my Wednesdays are, I am putting a temporary hold on CSI: NY. I am currently writing all my recaps the old fashioned way--pen and paper--and by the time Glee ends, my hand hurts.

So, happy watching!

No comments: