Friday, May 8, 2015

Renewals!

ABC has revealed it's renewed shows ahead of upfronts. I'm excited about this because I realized that most of the shows I watch are on the alphabet network.

Once Upon a Time is getting a fifth season! Earlier, staff writer Jane Espenson said the writers are prepared to go on for up to seven seasons. I'm hoping that in the next couple weeks we get word that Sean Maguire has been added as a regular cast member.

And yes, I'll be back to recap Season 5!



Fear not! Princess Isabella won't be trapped forever because Galavant is getting a second season! Here's how I feel:


Yes, I will be recapping season 2.

Len Goodman may be bidding the ballroom goodbye, but we don't have to! Dancing with the Stars will return in the fall as well.


It was also a good day for Marvel. Both Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter got another season. Yay!


But it's not all good news. Sadly, Forever has been canceled. Unless it lives on somewhere online, this is me:


Here's to the 2015-2016 season!

No comments: