Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Very Merry Smashmas

I posted this on my tumblr. But I think it deserves a bigger post.

One of the things that makes me sad I have to wait until February 5th for new episodes of “Smash” (besides the fact I have to wait until February 5th for new episodes of “Smash”) is that we won’t get a Christmas episode! And I feel cheated; all those great talents and we don’t get to hear them sing some Holiday classics?

So I asked on tumblr what songs my followers would like to hear them sing. But this is my blog and so I’m going to tell you my choices!


Karen: “Silver Bells”
Ivy: “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
Sam: “Go, Tell It On the Mountain”
Tom: “Happy Holidays”
Julia: “Blue Christmas”
Karen and Ivy: “Santa Baby” (Can’t you see them singing this as some competitive duet?)
Sam and Tom: “All I Want For Christmas is You” (Because they are adorable like that.
Ensemble: “We Need a Little Christmas”

I’m not sure what type of plot I’d expect. Mostly because of the change in showrunners. I don’t know what direction they are going in, not really. And it’s why I didn’t include any of the guest stars. But I can see Jennifer Hudson singing “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire).”

So, who knows? Maybe Season 3 of “Smash” will get a full season. And then we can get a Christmas episode.

No comments: