Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another One's Off the Market.

“Is Denise looking for Joseph or a husband?” 

I chose this quote as the Quote of the Episode for the casting episode of "Any Dream Will Do." Little did I know that she was looking for both! 

Britain's Daily Mail reported that Denise van Outen, West End leading lady and judge on "Any Dream Will Do," tied the knot with Joseph contestant Lee Mead. I'd link to the article, but it does spoil the show if you haven't seen it. If readers and viewers remember, Denise was smitten with Lee and had lipstick over his headshot. 

The couple married in a low key ceremony in France over the weekend with just family and a few select friends present. I love Denise's dress. Not too sure about the headband though. 

Now, though, I do claim the right to milk this for it's worth in my recaps. Also, to the person who linked my blog in the Ben James-Ellis fan forum, you linked the wrong day. You linked the second (not-so) live shows, not this week's entitled "Dead Ringer for Joseph." Also, yes, I am a Lee fan. 

2 comments:

Chrissi said...

Aww, I missed this blog somehow!

I think it's great news!

I thought you liked Lee :) I always like how your recaps aren't biased at all.

Allie Brim said...

That's okay, it was put on quickly and very close to my Top Model recap, so it wasn't top post for long.

Yes, I do like Lee. Thanks, I do try to be as fair to everyone as possible since there are a few others who are quite talented--Keith, Rob, Ben, Daniel. Also, there wasn't one person I really wanted to get kicked off--unlike if "I'd Do Anything" makes it over here. I didn't find Ashley a strong talent and didn't think she should've made it as far as she did. I kept wondering if England was voting for her to spite me!