Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Classics New and Old

So, I know Thanksgiving is next week but, let's face it--there aren't any really good Thanksgiving movies out there (with the exception of Squanto perhaps). Maybe I'll write one, maybe there is one I don't know about. Either way, the season is upon us: HOLIDAY MOVIES! And I don't mean the ones coming out now so they'll be in the minds of the Academy when voting time comes. I mean the ones that come out throughout November and December that feature everyone's favorite gift-giving holiday.

I absolutely love Christmas movies. Every December means there's a new batch for me to fall in love with--even if I don't view half of them until they air on TV sometime during the summer. However, if you will, I wish to share some of my favorites with you while working on my reviewing skills (don't want to lose those for the day I finally break into journalism. Some day soon, I pray).

I believe I shall start someday this week. If you have an absolutely favorite Christmas movie you think I should see/review, drop me a comment. I'd love to do it!

No comments: