Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Hold Over

Due to my laptop issues (hopefully, I'll be ordering one tomorrow) and the fact I turned on the TV late, my ANTM recap will be delayed a bit. But here's the elimination list:

Called first: Jennifer
Bottom Two: Rae and Erin
Eliminated: Rae

America's Next Top Model:


Ashley
Sundai
Bianca
Rae
Brittany
Rachel
Courtney
Nicole
Erin
Lulu
Jennifer
Lisa
Kara
Laura

Next week: Tyra condemns the girls house. Where will they go? Also, shouldn't we have had a retrospective?


Now, I came up with a list a few weeks back regarding the order I thought would go home. I was correct the past two weeks--Ashley and Kara were eliminated--but was wrong this week. I thought Sundai would go rather than Rae. Here is my new predictions for the rest of the competition:


Laura, Sundai, Erin, Brittany, Jennifer and Nicole taking it all.

What's your list?

No comments: