Monday, August 31, 2009

An Apology

As I explained in my last post, I explained I've had some issues with my laptop. Well, they've gotten worse. While in Florida, my laptop started to turn off at random times. Unfortunately, we've yet to pin down a reason. If a replacement RAM component doesn't do it, I may need to say good-bye to my college laptop and get a new one. After all, five years is forever in computer years. Because of the problems, I'm afraid I've had to scrap the "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?" recaps, which is a shame because I enjoyed recapping "Any Dream Will Do." I am listing the fate of my Secret Life recaps as "Unknown." I do wish to resume recapping with the new fall season, but it may be a bit difficult cause I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way--paper and pen.

But I will, above all else, get the following updates out: America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 and my trip to Florida. I do want to recap "Glee" airing on Fox as well as CSI: NY. I'm not sure what other shows I'll be recapping--I want to give FlashForward a try. If you have shows you wish to see on "My Little Corner," let me know!

No comments: